Examples of recent work include:
- Using data to identify gaps, set targets and inform action through rigorous, robust and effective tracking of progress
- Designing appropriate high-quality provision including pedagogy, good behaviour for learning, work with external partners and families to secure progress
- Building staff confidence in the design, use and evaluation of classroom strategies for closing the gaps in achievement, especially for HAPs
- Making decisions about the effective targeting of Pupil Premium funding.
- Championing innovation and bold proposals to improve the performance of deprived pupils in the lowest performing schools using the Education Endowment Fund