Examples of recent work include:
- Identifying a suitable model for developing a strategically focused academy
- Testing the strategic processes work to ensure adoption of the correct systems and approaches for the context
- Translating the school’s core purpose and future perspective into action developing communication fit for different purposes and audiences.
- Developing the attributes of strategic leadership, building strategic processes that enable staff throughout the school to engage in constructive discussions and productive action.
- Developing strategic capacity and capability across the whole school community translating strategic leadership into effective provision which meets the current and future needs of the staff and students.
- Designing quality assurance processes for evaluating the strategic capability of headteachers across a MAT supporting the executive head to maintain high quality and avoid the “complacency trap”?